C.V. Resumé (pdf)
Click to enlarge
1991 -> Høgskolen i Lillehammer (HIL) / Lillehammer University College. Professor of political economy.
1985-> Norsk utenrikspolitisk institutt (NUPI) / Norwegian Institute of International Affairs, Oslo.Senior Research Fellow. 1985-91: Full time. 2013-now: adjuncted 20 %.
1989-> Handelshøyskolen BI / BI Norwegian Business School, Oslo. Professor of energy economics and management. 1989-2000 / 2009-2012: adjuncted 20 %. From August 2013 Full time.
1981-85: Statistisk sentralbyrå (SSB) / Statistics Norway. Oslo. Senior executive officer.
2009: Dr.philos. Universitetet i Oslo. Institutt for statsvitenskap / Department of Political Science.
1989: Master in Public Administration, MPA (political economy). John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, U.S.
1980: Cand.oecon / Master in Economics. Universitetet i Oslo, Sosialøkonomisk institutt / Department of Economics.
Research, teaching, supervision, dissemination:
• Main fields of concentration: European integration; International Political Economy (IPE); International oil and gas markets; Petroleum economics and politics; Energy security; Innovation and entrepreneurship; Regulatory systems.
• National and international publications: Books, journal articles, reports, newspaper articles, presentations. See: Cristin - Google Scholar
• Referee for national and international journals, publishers, evaluation of academic positions. Editorial Board member Energy Policy (Elsevier Science). Academic reviewer for Norwegian and international research programmes and quality assurance procedures in higher education, and more.
• Research administrative positions: Head of Research (Viserektor for forskning) /Provost (HiL), Chairman of Board/Board Member Eastern Norway Research Foundation (Østlandsforskning), Member program board Petrosam2 (Norwegian Research Council, NFR), and more.
• Courses: European integration; IPE; International petroleum economics and politics, International economics; microeconomics; macroeconomics. Supervision: Bachelor, Master, PhD.
• Teaching languages: Norwegian end English.
• Supervisor for private and public bodies. Contract research.
• Dissemination, presentations, debate. .Member of think tank Respublica.Comprehensive international cooperation.